We currently list over 700 independent wine merchants in the UK, including branches. Locations are only approximate and are plotted by postcode and include those merchants who have a shop/warehouse open to the public and some with just an online store. Always check with the merchant before travelling about opening hours, product availability and exact location and so on. The Map does show some wine merchants who are internet-based and do not have a retail shop/warehouse open to the public – see online (only) merchants.
If you know of a specialist wine merchant not listed please let us know.
Consult local maps/listings for details:
• Bedfordshire • Berkshire • Bristol • Cambridgeshire • Bucks • Cheshire • Cornwall • Derbyshire • Devon • Dorset • Essex • Gloucestershire • Hampshire & IOW • Herefordshire • Hertfordshire • Isle of Man • Kent • Lancashire • Lincolnshire • Leicestershire • London (within M25) • Manchester • Merseyside • Norfolk • N.Ireland • Northants • Northumberland • Nottinghamshire • Oxfordshire • Peterborough • Rutland • Scotland • Somerset • Suffolk • Surrey • Sussex • Tyne & Wear • Wales • Warwickshire • West Midlands • Wiltshire • Worcestershire • Yorkshire
- Leeds Wine Festival
- World Malbec Day
- To Decant…..or not??
- Sauvignon Blanc – UK’s favourite
- Newcastle Wine Fair
- Vinopolis to close
- English Wine Week
- A daily glass of wine protects your heart!
- Midlands Whisky Festival
- Best wine quotes of 2014
- Wine Ice Cream?
- Wine and Food matching
- Wine Trends of 2014
- Wine contains “Elixir of Life”??
- Unusual Christmas Tipples
- RAW wine fair, London
- What your wine says about you?
- A History of Barrels